Implementation Architect Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Company Website Ad
TITLE: Implementation Architect
JOB ID: 2682
Job Description: Partner with client business teams to understand business objectives and integration requirements. Develop an overall configuration approach for the client. Produce requirement and functional design documents. Estimate the effort required to configure the environment. Configure the Guidewire products to solve customer business challenges. Work with Guidewire Product management to share configuration concepts and further develop core product features. Identify opportunities to meet customer business objectives using business logic and configuring Guidewire applications to meet those objectives. Planning, integration testing and user acceptance testing of customer solutions. Support execution of integration tests, including monitoring software incidents and communicating software issues to Guidewire engineering.
Bachelor's degree or foreign degree equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field followed by five years progressive post baccalaureate experience in the job offered or related occupation including IT Consulting, technical project management or related occupation. Must be able to travel to various unanticipated locations throughout the United States. Telecommuting is acceptable.
Experience/Education must include:
- Hands-on scripting/programming with query languages for Oracle or SQL Server
- Hands-on object oriented programming experience, with languages such as Java or C#
- Leveraging project methodologies, including Agile or Waterfall
- Full-lifecycle ERP software/package implementation projects
- Full-lifecycle Project Management responsibilities
- Experience in insurance or financial industries on enterprise software implementation projects
- Mapping business processes and requirements to software package features and capabilities
- Hands-on configuration capability including Screen/UI and application settings or parameters
- Developing technical specifications and implementing those specifications through a combination of custom programming and product configuration
- Designing, programming, testing, and deploy complicated integration software
- Messaging and database connectivity, including JMS and JDBC experience
- Experience gathering technical requirements and determining technical designs for software implementation projects
OTHER: Job Site: Foster City, CA
Please refer to Job#2682 and mail resume to: J. Ho, Guidewire Software, Inc. 1001 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 800, Foster City, CA 94404.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services