Implementation Consultant T2 Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Summary of Position Functions
The Implementation Consultant (IC) works with the customer after the sale to provide professional and implementation services of T2's product(s).
Essential Position Functions
- Acts as a liaison between the customer and T2 during system implementation and ensures customer satisfaction during this time.
- Gathers detailed information on the customer's parking operations, procedures, and technology infrastructure in order to recommend the best system configuration options.
- Analyzes external information systems in terms of database structure and data import/export capability in order to provide data conversion program specifications and external system interface plans.
- Provides installation support and training related to the software for both management and staff. Training services involve providing classes for groups up to fifteen people and one-on-one training as needed.
- Manages multiple system installations and projects simultaneously.
- Assists with annual and/or regional user group conferences by conducting breakout sessions, assisting other presenters as in-class moderator, and meeting with customers to provide technical guidance.
- Creates and/or modifies Crystal reports to support the customer's online operations.
- Assists with review and development of product documentation.
- Assists with product testing and "bug" research and isolation.
- Provides input for functional product enhancements.
- Assists with industry trade shows as necessary.
Note: The statements contained herein describe the essential functions of this position, but should not be considered to be an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other areas to cover absences or relief to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
Non-essential Position Functions
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A bachelor's degree; and three (3) to five (5) years experience in a professional work environment.
- Technical training experience preferred.
- Software implementation experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to learn new software systems and implement them.
- Technical training experience.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Advanced knowledge of various software products including: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook.
- Basic knowledge of Oracle 9i or 10g preferred.
- Basic knowledge of SQL is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Crystal Reports is preferred.
- Knowledge of parking industry is preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must be detail and task oriented and highly organized.
- Must be able to work in a remote environment.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business, professional, and technical documents.
- Ability to write presentations, reports, proposals, and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from prospects, customers, management, and staff.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and tactfully negotiate priority with end users.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed.
- Ability to work effectively independently.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must have a valid driver's license.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
T2 Systems is a technology-focused parking system provider with deep roots in the evolving parking industry. With proven, unified solutions and the team willing to go the extra mile, T2 delivers sophisticated data and tools to parking operations, enabling them to achieve greater efficiencies, increased revenues and proven ROI.
Profitable Investors: Pamlico Capital All Jobs: at T2 Systems
|Headquarters:||8900 Keystone Crossing, Suite 700|
Indianapolis, IN 46240
|Company Profile:||T2 Systems is a software solutions company within the parking industry. Our team is energetic, dynamic, skilled and uncommonly passionate about what we do. If you are seeking an opportunity that allows you to contribute from day one, grow within a company and be a part of an industry that is always changing, apply for any one of our open positions today |
Support T2 Systems with Social Media services