Implementation Engineer Yammer
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Category: Customer Service & Support
Location: London, GB
Job ID: 818303-98218
Division: Services & Support
Implementation Engineers work directly with Yammer's customers to get various Yammer features and integrations up and running. Yammer's Sales Team and Sales Engineers sell a vision of how Yammer can revolutionize the way a company's staff members communicate with each other at work. Yammer's Customer Success Managers and Implementation Engineers turn that vision into a reality by consulting with each customer to understand their business and technical leads, make recommendations, and then implement processes and technology to ensure that the vision is achieved.
- Synchronizing customers' Yammer network accounts with their existing Active Directory system
- Installing and configuring Yammer's SharePoint Web Part into their existing SharePoint system
- Implementing SAML-based Single Sign On authentication between the customer's users and Yammer.com's Ping server.
- Beyond these core functions, there is a lot of flexibility for Implementation Engineers to grow and define their own ways to provide value to Yammer. There are paths to learn and apply knowledge in the fields of information security, RESTful API support/development, and enterprise product marketing, to name a few.
- Motivated to learn new technology and capable of learning quickly.
- Reads the manual before escalating to the Engineering team.
- Inspires confidence in the product, even when encountering problems in front of clients.
- Willing to work very early and very late to support other time zones, if necessary.
- Strong writing and speaking skills.
- Willing to travel 25%, if necessary.
- Has 2+ years of corporate experience using enterprise software.
- Has experience and is comfortable speaking in front of small and large groups.
- Has used SharePoint at a previous place of employment. Participation in a SharePoint rollout and/or previous ownership of a SharePoint team site is a plus.
- Has used Active Directory for basic tasks (create a user, etc). LDAP query language knowledge is a plus.
- Has experience of O365
- Is a power user of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Yammer, etc.)
- Knows their way around Windows Server. Experience administering domains is a plus.
- Understands relational database concepts, like tables, views, foreign keys, and one-to-one/one-to-many/many-to-many relationships. Ability to create SQL queries is a plus.
- Has experience using regular expressions.
- Knows the purpose of information security concepts used by Yammer, like SSL, SAML, OAuth, firewalls, VPN, and physical data center security. Knowledge of information security-related regulations is a plus (like SAS70, SSAE16, HIPPA, etc.)
- Experience with internal corporate security policies is a plus (like Data Retention Policies and Data Loss Prevention Policies)
- Understands network concepts, like subnets, DNS, TCP/IP, and ports.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or related.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED