Implementation Manager - Surgery Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, practices, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at http://sourcemed.net/ to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking an Implementation Manager for its location in Wallingford, CT.
Summary of Position:
As an Implementation Manager, you will be a key member of the Client Services Team with the core responsibility of delivering SourceMedical Software Applications to the customer. As an individual contributor in this role, you will be directly responsible for coordinating all activities of the software project plan. To meet your objectives, you will ensure that all resources are coordinated from contract finalization until customer acceptance. To be successful in this role, you will need to be highly flexible, work effectively within multiple peer groups and have a strong ability to multitask.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develops an effective implementation and training project plan for each client. This is measured by the ability to work within peer groups to coordinate and secure necessary resources to meet each customer's unique specifications, including trainers, outside vendors and any other SourceMedical resources necessary.
2. Actively manages multiple implementation project plans simultaneously and efficiently adjusts to real time changes. This is measured by implementation cycle time and client satisfaction. Manages Implementation Specialist as needed in addition to trainers.
3. Manages expectations of clients, sales team, and internal customers via personal communication and weekly project status reporting.
4. Ensures corporate resources communicate effectively and complete tasks on time. This is measured by correcting any potential deficiencies that may arise in the short term, while maintaining positive effective relationships with peer groups for the long term.
5. Manages a seamless transition from project completion to active client support. This is measured by ability to effectively communicate and prepare peers in client support unit to service each customer?s individual needs.
6. Regularly performs additional assignments outside core implementation project responsibilities. This is measured by completion of tasks related to on-site customer training, upgrades, conversions, and product support.
7. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
--BA/BS degree, or equivalent education and experience, plus 5 - 7 year?s experience in software implementations. Healthcare industry experience is a plus.
--Demonstrated ability to manage professions in a team environment.
--Advanced computer/technical skills, including experience with configuring wireless networks, VPN, and complete Microsoft Office suite.
--Effective interpersonal skills (written and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels.
--Excellent organization skills, ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
--Superior customer service orientation.
--Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
||Wallingford, CT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED