Implementation Project Manager (SaaS Implementations) Certona Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Certona has been selected again (as of 2013) as a Top Personalization Leader for five consecutive years (never been done before) on Internet Retailer's Top 500 Guide. This is something that we're all very proud of here!
- Manage technical service implementation projects for new and existing clients, while building strong client relationships.
- Lead and manage implementation projects including but not limited to: website, e-mail, mobile, contact center and in-store recommendations, and various site modifications to scheduled completion for new and existing clients
- Ability to clearly communicate with client business and IT teams up to C-Level Executive Management
- Partner with client and Certona teams in solution design efforts for new and/or custom requirement requests
- Plan and execute project requirements, schedule, activities, tests, etc., keeping client and project on schedule
- Provide implementation management oversight while establishing strong client relationships to build client satisfaction consistent with continued revenue growth
- Ensure established success criteria have been met within timeline and budget
- Troubleshoot and track project issues, communicating with clients and escalating as required; manage issues to a timely resolution
- Clearly communicate with clients, Engineers, 3rd parties and Executive Management regarding project status, progress, issue resolution, and other needs of Certona implementation projects
- Document implementation activities in a consistent manner that can result in repeatable processes and determine expected timelines and level of effort
- Transition status and outcome of project deliverables to Account
- Managers for ongoing client support
- Establish and balance priorities and activities between many simultaneously progressing projects
- Positive, can-do attitude required
- At least 2 yrs experience in IT project management
- Experience in e-commerce, website development, retail and customer support skills is a plus
- Strong communication skills required: written and oral, able to tailor message format and content to the audience. Active listening skills also required
- Possess strong client-facing presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects to multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent analytical capabilities to breakdown complex tasks into executable, sequential, and measureable steps
- Creative problem solver, able to accomplish goals through a variety of processes and tools
- Ability to deal with complex client relationships and decision processes
- Ability to deal with complex technical issues and competing priorities
- 2-3 years experience with project management tools
- BA/BS/Undergraduate preferred
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As of 2015 San Diego-based Certona was selected seven consecutive years as the Top Personalization Leader on Internet Retailer's Top 500 Guide. This is something that we're all very proud of here.
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: ABS Ventures All Jobs: at Certona Corporation
|Headquarters:||9530 Towne Centre Drive|
San Diego, CA 92121
|Company Profile:||At Certona, our vision is to intelligently optimize and personalize the entire customer experience for each individual across all touch points, including their web site experience, e-mail, mobile, in-store, call center and social networks.
As the Pioneers of Personalization, we're a dynamic company that's shaping the world of personalized product and content recommendations for social, mobile and ecommerce applications. Our employees love working here, mostly for the fast pace, rapid growth, fun people, and great benefits. Not to mention, we're only one block from the beach in beautiful Del Mar, California.
We offer a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to work with some of the greatest technical and creative minds in the industry.
Support Certona Corporation with Social Media services