Implementation Solutions Manager Lotame Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Lotame Solutions, Inc. is the leading Data Managing Platform (DMP) for integrating and activating audience data. We?re hiring an Implementation Solutions Manager to work in our Columbia, MD office.
As an Implementation Solutions Manager you will act as the lead in setting up new clients with Lotame?s Data Management Platform. You are responsible for assessing the optimal implementation process based on the specific needs of each client, creating timely and accurate project plans that clearly convey each step in the implementation process, leading the actual implementation process which involves collecting, organizing, and activating client data, training the client on the proper use of the platform, and ensuring a smooth handover of the client account to Lotame?s Client Success team.
Make an impact and be a part of a game changing technology platform in the data driven display vertical of advertising on the web.
Work closely with Operations, Sales, Product Management, Marketing and the industry?s leading tech companies to ensure users get maximum value out of Lotame?s premier product, Crowd Control, a Unifying Data Management Platform that allows third parties to extract, manage and monetize their audience targeting data.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess optimal setup of Lotame?s Data Management platform for the client
- Prepare detailed project plans outlining the Implementation process for the client
- Lead Implementation of new clients on Lotame?s Data Management Platform
- Prepare customized training materials for each client connecting our platform to their intended usage
- Travel to client offices to deliver in-person training
- Documentation of the Implementation process and other product integrations
- Organized and analytical, able to assess client needs and develop and oversee an effective implementation plan.
- Strong business and operational analytical skills
- Strong understanding of internet display or audience targeting technology
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to lead Product trainings for clients
- Ability to maintain internal relationships with multiple cross-functional teams
- Ability to independently manage and drive personal workload
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor?s degree in Business, Information Technology or a related field, AND
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, OR
- Relevant combination of education and experience
- Preferred: Experience with online advertising industry and audience targeting
- Preferred: Experience with project management and project management software
- Preferred: Experience in presenting to groups, especially trainings
||8850 Stanford Blvd. |
Columbia, MD 21045
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED