Implementation Specialist Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at http://sourcemed.net/ to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking an Implementation Specialist for its location in Wallingford, CT.
Summary of Position:
As an Implementation Specialist, you will be a key member of the Client Services, Implementations Team with the core responsibility of delivering SourceMedical Software Applications to the customer. As an individual contributor in this role, you will be directly responsible for the installation of the software and purchased Add-ons. To meet your objectives, you will ensure that all resources are coordinated from contract finalization until customer acceptance.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be highly flexible, work effectively within multiple peer groups and have a strong ability to multitask. In addition, you must work directly with customers to keep projects on schedule.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Actively manages multiple installation projects simultaneously and efficiently adjust to real time changes, including advanced knowledge of Enterprise and migration level activities. This is measured by installation cycle time and client satisfaction.
2. Review customer progress with building libraries and assist customer where needed to keep project on schedule.
3. Monitor/Audit client data entry / imports to ensure accuracy, including but not limited to Forms, Fees and Resources. This is measured by timeliness, accuracy of imports, and client satisfaction.
4. Work closely with Development, QA and Client Services to identify, analyze, and resolve installation related issues. Including, but not limited to: database preparation and third-party applications as needed. This is measured by the ability to work within peer groups to coordinate and secure necessary resources to meet each customer's unique specifications, and any other Source Medical resources necessary.
5. Produce technical procedures and documentation for new and existing applications. This is measured by correcting any potential deficiencies that may arise in the short term, while maintaining positive effective relationships with peer groups for the long term.
6. Manages expectations of clients and internal customers via personal communication and weekly project status reporting.
7. Regularly performs additional assignments outside core installation responsibilities. This is measured by completion of tasks related to upgrades, migrations, special projects and product support.
8. Examine existing processes and define ideas to improve / streamline cycle times.
9. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
--BA/BS degree, or equivalent education and experience, plus 2-3 years experience in product implementation and/or customer service. Healthcare industry experience, especially ASC and/or EHR experience, is a plus.
--Advanced computer/technical skills, including experience with importing files, remote connections, and complete Microsoft Office suite.
--Knowledge / experience with Intersystem?s Ensemble or SQL is a plus.
--Effective interpersonal skills (written and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels.
--Excellent organization skills, ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
--Superior customer service orientation.
--Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
--Strong follow through and documentation skills.
--Limited Travel is required in this role.
||Wallingford, CT |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED