Sales Advisor (Asset Light)
For our Sales Advisor position, we are looking for a self-starter who is a highly motivated, flexible, personable, energetic and highly organised. The Sales Advisor will report to the Senior Regional Sales Manager for their region. The successful candidate will be crucial in the launching the Model S in their market. They will be responsible for introducing the product to buyers and influencers and quickly growing the sales footprint of Model S in their market. This person will initially function independently with the use of a test drive car and mobile office.
- Launch Model S and any other future vehicle. Sell and grow them consistently in a market that is currently not penetrated.
- Identify and develop opportunities to increase awareness and interest in the Tesla brand.
- Assist with the organisation and implementation of multiple events supporting Model S sales in their market.
- Undertake all possible effort to achieve all metrics and goals as presented by management.
- Contribute at Test Drive and Test Drive Events with Model S reservation holders.
- Present Model S by explaining design, features, warranties and services.
- Provide timely response and follow up on inquiries in person, by phone and electronically over e-mail and CRM.
- Research proposed events and analyse their added value.
- Help drive business and deliver set goals through customer service, product knowledge, merchandise presentation and promotion.
- Participate in the launch of future showrooms and service centre locations.
- Direct media inquiries to relevant departments.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge of Tesla products and technologies.
- Represent Tesla in a professional and responsible manner when communicating with others both inside and outside the company.
- Display professional appearance and demeanour.
- Develop weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports on customer feedback and delivery performance.
- Escalate matters that require senior management concurrence in a timely manner to line management.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by line management.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. In lieu of a degree, relevant experience within the automotive industry.
- Years of experience within Automotive Sales.
- Ability to work independently and create a local network of sales prospects and influencers.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to succeed in a dynamic fast-moving environment.
- Fluency in (local language) as well as conversational English required. Additional languages preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 70%.
- Valid driving license.
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, medical condition, pregnancy, veteran status or genetic information