Incentive Compensation Analyst
USA, Alpharetta,13560 Morris rd
Monday, November 26, 2012
Infor Global Solutions
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
The Incentive Compensation Analyst will be a key participant in the preparation and calculation of commissions and bonus earnings for the Americas sales teams.
- Preparation of monthly commission and bonus statements.
- Accumulate and analyze sales data from multiple resources.
- Prepare, format and upload sales, payroll and payment data into the Incentive Tracking System.
- Generate, review and approve commission statements in the Incentive Tracking System.
- Interact with internal Sales Representatives to resolve commission and bonus issues.
- Assist with monthly accounting close process.
- Participate on special projects and work with Development and IT to create efficiencies within Infor's commission system.
- Interact with other departments to resolve open issues.
- Work in a team environment.
- Meet or exceed department operation standards.
- Handle any other ad hoc projects that develop.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree in related field/Accounting or Finance
- 1-2 years Operational/Compensation experience
- Organizational and project management skills
- Intermediate to Advanced level Microsoft Excel user.
- Ability to work under time pressure and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Send to Friend