Information Security Analyst Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Information Security Analyst is responsible for supporting, monitoring and documenting the effectiveness of Yodlee's Information Security Program. This is a hands-on position that requires practical experience in the areas of information security, privacy, audit and compliance.
Information Security Analyst is responsible for executing defined security and audit activities. The Analyst also helps in the application of security policies and standards across the company, including software engineering, finance, operations, and IT.
This position is a member of the Yodlee Security Office and reports to the Director of Information Security.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of practical information security, risk, compliance and audit experience in a regulated environment. The Yodlee Security Office is a dynamic function, providing the opportunity for significant growth in knowledge and experience in the areas of information security, risk management, privacy and audit.
- Support oversight of security within 7x24 operations: production; engineering; and corporate environments
- Review and audit all aspects of the Information Security Program
- Coordinate scheduling of client assessments as well as respond to requests for information
- Assist with security and operational audits with clients; regulatory agencies; and industry leading security vendors
- Participate in the development and documentation of office and corporate-wide security policies and procedures
- Assist with successful implementation and enforcement of security policies and procedures.
- Participate with the implementation of security initiatives
- Manage remediation of any findings from internal or external assessments.
- Identify security risks and develop solutions to eliminate or minimize risks.
- Participate in the Security Incident Response Team
- Champion the Security & Privacy Awareness Program
- Own the Certificate Management Program
- Manage the Personnel Management function in collaboration with HR and IT
- Perform User Administration for key security tools and systems
- Conduct regular security audits
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 2-4 years in an information security, audit or compliance role with progressive experience in the following areas:
- Security policy development
- Security audits and assessments
- Information or IT risk management and compliance
- Hands-on System Administration - UNIX (Solaris, Linux) and Windows
- Moderate-level knowledge of and experience with:
- TCP/IP architecture, routing protocols and security
- Windows OS and Active Directory security concepts
- Solaris and Linux host and network security concepts
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to multi-task
- General professional writing proficiency
- Experience in the financial services industry is preferred
- Must be willing to carry pager and cell phone and be on call 24x7 for security matters
||Full, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED