Information Security Architect ( US) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Information Security Architect (US)
Workday is actively seeking an individual to be a part of the Workday sales team to support the Risk Assessment phase of the selling engagement.Â Â Workdayâs true Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model provides a robust cloud-based HCM and Financials offering however every major prospect requires some level of risk due diligence to verify the security surrounding the offering.Â Â This role requires a creative, organized, and compelling professional to assist with prospect reviews of Workdayâs Information Security Program, SaaS Delivery Operations, Privacy and Compliance Programs.
Job Location â Pleasanton, CA is preferred however other locations will be considered
Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaison directly with Workdayâs CSO, VP Operations and Compliance teams on a regular basis
- Assist the Sales Team with due diligence activities by provide guidance and expertise
- Communicate Workdayâs Trust Program to prospects and investigate their Risk Assessment process
- Assist in coordination of Corporate resources to address the due diligence process when needed
- Provide education to Sales Managers around positioning of and messaging for addressing a due diligence process
- Create collateral to support the due diligence portion of the sales cycle
- Maintain a knowledge repository for the Sales Team Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Candidates interested in joining the Workday sales team as Information Security Architect must exhibit a strong combination of technical skills, industry experience and an unimpeachable âstage presenceâ.Â Â Â Building, articulating, and disseminating the Workday response to the prospect due diligence processes requires:
- Strong technical knowledge of enterprise application architecture
- Comprehensive security background covering encryption technologies, network architectures, communications security, authentication methodologies etc
- SaaS or Enterprise Application pre-sales experience is a plus
- Solid working knowledge of information security standards and guidelines
- Experience with security certifications and audits (ISO 27001, SOC-1, SOC-2 etc)
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Organized, responsive, and highly thorough problem solver
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or other certifications is a plus
- Experience interacting with legal departments is a plus
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services