USA, New York,641 6th Avenue,4thFlr
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 12,000 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 75,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
SUMMARY: Infor seeks an infrastructure engineer to work with the Learning Technologies SAAS team. Infrastructure engineers are responsible for supporting the SAAS environment for Infor's LMS clients.
- Manage technical aspects of the software release process helping to ensure appropriate change control as software changes go through development and QA processes and eventually to our production hosted environment and directly to our customers.
- Support a multi-tiered ASP / .NET application in a web farm. Infor's hosted web application farm contains Windows 2008 and IIS 7.0 web servers and SQL 2005/2008 database servers
- Support a multi-tiered ASP / .NET application for our clients where knowledge of distributed computing / server hardware etc. is required to support our clients through their implementation or assessment of our solution
- Infrastructure-related troubleshooting of Infor's LMSS web application
· Document support and installation processes
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Information System or related field preferred. Work experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience working with ASP and .NET application environments
- Knowledge of SDLC (software development life cycle)
- Ability to automate system management tasks through scripting (windows batch, VBScript, Powershell etc.)
- Ability to understand and write simple SQL code
- Experience participating in or managing the technical aspects of the software release process, preferably in a commercial software organization
- Wintel systems support
- Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 or later experience core administration
- IIS 6.0, IIS 7.x or later configuration and management experience
- SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2 or later experience
- Experience in a production support environment and familiarity with support best practices
- General networking knowledge: proxies, firewalls, DNS, IP, FTP, HTTP, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.
Send to Friend