Inside Sales Manager Enterprise - San Francisco MuleSoft
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Are you looking for an opportunity to have significant impact at a great company while building your career in sales leadership?
MuleSoft seeks a high-energy, execution-oriented rising star to lead and cultivate the growth of the Account Development Representative Team (ADR's) and SMB Inside Sales Representatives. As MuleSoft's Enterprise Inside Sales Manager, you will be responsible for lead generation and development, creation of new opportunities, managing pipeline, creating and executing account strategies, closing business, and managing a team of highly-motivated sales professionals. The ideal candidate will possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of enterprise integration software, as well as the strategic thinking to drive a complex enterprise sales process. Strong track record of success as both an individual contributor and leader is a must.
- Will manage the Account Development and SMB Sales teams to ensure that target benchmarks and quotas are achieved and surpassed. Responsibilities span the sales cycle from lead to close across the two sales teams.
- Coach, mentor and develop team of highly-skilled emerging sales professionals.
- Will create and refine new initiatives and strategies for both teams, resulting in increased sales opportunity generation rates, win rates, and revenue.
- Ability to effectively work across all levels of a target customer organization. Confidence working with a technical audience as well as senior level decision makers is key to success.
- Design and optimize lead to close processes, systems, reporting and analytics in support of MuleSoft's inside sales model.
- Manage and report on all sales activity and forecasting of pipeline and revenue in SalesForce.com.
- Ability to present MuleSoft solutions using appropriate sales approaches and techniques, including team and/or consultative presentations and efforts.
- Work with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts.
- Responsible for coaching and developing the ADR and SMB teams in core sales skills, sales techniques, and effective selling strategies.
- Strengthen strategic solution selling skills within complex customer environments.
- Increased volume of sales opportunities and revenue to meet MuleSoft's aggressive growth targets.
- Support and add value on sales calls when appropriate to develop the team and help close business.
- Deliver a sustainable, scalable account development and inside sales model, including processes, systems, metrics, and reporting.
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- Prior experience managing emerging sales talent, with demonstrated high impact on team effectiveness.
- Prior experience managing inbound leads, outbound sales development, and your own pipeline of business.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company).
- Exceptional commitment to accurately tracking all customer engagement and activity through the use of Salesforce.com.
- Highly experienced across all aspects of SFDC and supporting analytic tools.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and analytic skills - superior academic performance.
- 5-10 years of sales experience, minimum 2 years of solution selling.
- Team player with the highest level of integrity. This is a MuleSoft core value.
- Previous experience with open source solutions or with an annual subscription sales model a major plus!
MuleSoft is solving the largest and most important problem in IT: integration. Companies spend $500 billion dollars every year writing custom integration code to make systems work together - a problem that's only increasing with the cloud. We built the world's most widely used integration platform, which connects applications, databases and organizations as easily as Facebook connects people. Our technology is a key enabler of today's most important movements: cloud, social, mobile and the enterprise.
MuleSoft is an explosive-growth, well-funded, early stage company on a mission to fix integration. We have big name customers like JP Morgan, BMW, Wal-Mart, Nokia and Zynga, and over 3,000 companies and 100,000 developers use our products.Our goal is to build a great company filled with exceptional people who challenge and admire each other. Are you looking for a fast-paced environment with a huge market opportunity and unlimited growth potential? If you want to have a big impact on our success, love working in high performing teams, and have the track record to prove it, we want to meet you!
Benefits package includes health care, dental, vision; life insurance, flexible spending and dependent care accounts, sick leave, and 401k.
To all recruitment agencies: MuleSoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MuleSoft employees or any other company location. MuleSoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Investors: Hummer Winblad Venture Partners
, Lightspeed Venture Partners
, SAP Ventures All Jobs: at MuleSoft
|Headquarters:||30 Maiden Lane|
San Francisco, CA 94108
|Company Profile:||MuleSoft is an explosive growth, well-funded software startup. Our award-winning products have been downloaded over 1.5 million times, and more than 2,500 organizations are using them in production, including big-dog companies like Walmart.com, Nestle, Honeywell, DHL, as well as 5 of the world's top 10 banks. In 2009 we grew revenues 152 and quadrupled our product offering.
We are laser-focused on making life easier for developers and IT. Our products are built on Mule ESB and Apache Tomcat, open source projects that are being downloaded and used by millions of people worldwide. Today's developers are looking for simplicity and freedom from the bloated legacy Java "stacks" that were built over a decade ago. They need middleware that embraces today's web-centric approaches, including dynamic languages, mobile, and the cloud. This new lightweight approach is fundamentally changing the industry, and we are leading that movement -- we call it Web Middleware.
At MuleSoft, our singular mission is to build a great company with a brilliant team of colleagues. If you think you can make a huge difference and are ready to show us, we want to meet you.|
Support MuleSoft with Social Media services