Inside Sales Manager Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
This is your opportunity to join Trulia, the innovative leader in the online real estate industry. We are a successful company and expanding rapidly. This is a great opportunity to join a team of fun passionate people with a vision to help millions of users make smarter decisions about real estate whether they are renting, buying or already own a home.
We're looking for a proven leader who knows how to build an amazing, engaged team that accelerates amazing revenue growth. We've already expanded our Inside Sales team dramatically over the past 6 months with tremendous revenue growth as Trulia's largest & fastest growing revenue channel. Now we need someone to help us continue to scale.
The ideal candidate will be a rock star who is enthusiastic, sales-passionate and a proven leader who isn't afraid of metrics and operating at a high, fast-paced level in a transactional sales environment.
The Inside Sales Manager will work closely with Marketing, Customer Service and Finance to ensure we deliver a great end-to-end customer experience while meeting our performance goals.
- Enthusiastic: Motivate and engage an eager group of inside sales reps to achieve their peak performance
- Leadership: Grow & develop the organization, implementing best practices for hiring, training, performance management, compensation and call center infrastructure
- Metrics-driven: Analyzes key performance indicators to identify root causes and develop hypotheses to improve outcomes
- Lead your sales organization: through hiring, training, compensation & driving optimum sales performance, while moderating effectively through our fast speed of change! Never a dull moment here!
- Strategic planner: develop the sales strategy and work cross functionally with marketing, customer service and finance to establish plans to continually delight our customers and accelerate revenue growth.
- Team building: motivate, communicate and engage with employees to create a great place to work. Help the team learn, grow and deliver to their peak capability
- Analytics: Set sales quotas and other measurable goals for the team. Monitor and continuously improve metrics on sales and closing ratios and optimize sales cycle management. Prepare and present daily and weekly forecasting and reporting. Work within budget guidelines to maintain target profitability.
- Sales operations: assess infrastructure req's and work with IT to continually improve our operating environments to make us a more lean, meanâ€¦.automated machine!
- Minimum of 7-10 years sales leadership experience â€" ideally across a range of sales & product environments, incl. organizations with a large, outbound & inbound sales teams that drive transactional volume.
- Proven track record of delivering business results based on continuous iteration & experimentation
- Data-driven decision maker â€" you will have flexibility to test and iterate on campaigns
- Amazing team-builder and communicator.
- Team player â€" we're firm believers that the harder you work, the more fun you need to have. You'll be expected to jump in as needed on a variety of company projects and initiatives.
- Strong background of traditional and innovative approaches to effectively building/scaling call centers.
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Must haves: Bachelor's degree a must, MBA a plus, PASSION for sales, a drive to want to be on the cutting edge of something new & amazing!, work hard & play hard types, people centric!...we're all about our teamsâ€¦leaders who enjoy dealing with all aspects of teams!
- Nice to haves: experience with Salesforce.com, or other lead management programs, telephony systems, and any professional sales certifications/experience.
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED