Inside Sales: New Account Development Software Advice
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED We're looking for someone who:
- Is extraordinarily persistent. You're the Rocky Balboa of the business world. You don't know the meaning of the word "quit."
- Has unshakeable optimism and energy. You are lively and bold, with the kind of personality that comes through easily over the phone.
- Makes ethical decisions. You understand that while it's important to make the sale, we never want to mislead a potential client.
What you'll do all day:
- Market research. You don't need to be a software expert to get this job, but you'll have a lot to learn about software markets in your first year.
- Make calls. This is phone sales, all day, every day. The more software vendors you call, the more successful you'll be.
- Work to onboard new clients. You'll work with our Client Success team to make sure our new software vendors get set up right.
You'll be measured on how well you:
- Hit the phones. In order to rock this job and meet your goals you'll need to make as many as 40 calls and emails every day.
- Recruit new clients. Within six months you'll be responsible for recruiting 40 new enterprise software vendors each quarter.
- Upsell new services. You'll let our existing clients know about cool new extras like appointment setting and CRM integration.
And a few reasons why you might hate it:
- You just want to build relationships. This is fast-paced inside sales, not relationship-based account management.
- You're intimidated by cold calling. If the idea of cold calling businesses all day long sounds a little scary, this might not be for you.
- Rejection gets you down. Sometimes people will say no, and sometimes they'll just ignore you. You need to brush it off, stay positive and press on.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Software Advice is a lead generation firm for software companies. Through our website and telephone consultations, we match software buyers with vendors that can meet their needs. Our rigorous matching process and "under-the-hood" technology results in the most highly qualified referrals for software vendors. We're able to offer this service to buyers for free, because software vendors pay us on a "pay-per-lead" basis. Buyers get great advice. Sellers get great referrals.
5 - 20M RaisedSelf Funded All Jobs: at Software Advice
|Headquarters:||200 Academy Drive|
Austin, TX 78704
|Company Profile:||-Who we are-
We're a group of 50 working hard and not complaining because we're on a roll. Hard work, opportunity and a little luck have provided us with successful careers in the booming web marketing field. We're looking for new people to join us, win with us, and have push-up contests.
-What we do-
We meet software buyers on the web and match them with a short list of software companies that meet their needs. Software companies pay us for referrals that match their target customer profile. Buyers get free advice; software companies get highly qualified leads. It works out nicely.
-What we offer-
A career -- one where you can grow. We pay well. We provide great PPO healthcare insurance, dental and vision insurance, a matching 401k, three weeks of paid vacation a year, a one month work abroad program, a stocked kitchen, and lots of other perks along the way.
-What it's like-
We work in a modern and open space in SoCo. It's bitchin'. Dress is casual. There's a dog or two. But don't let the sweet digs fool you. We're intense and driven. This is a place for people who make their careers a priority; it's not an easy paycheck. Our jobs are hard, and we like it that way. |
Support Software Advice with Social Media services