Inside Sales - Outbound Calling Ryan Herco Products Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description:
Creates, cultivates and maintains customer relationships via proactive outbound telephone calling. Contacts very small accounts in a pro-active manner on a daily basis. In addition, the ISR will contact new accounts on a weekly basis welcoming them to RHFS, Supports FSRs in new territories by contacting existing and/or dormant accounts and identifying potential new accounts, setting up sales visits and by writing bids and quotations when appropriate while following up timely and consistently. Documents all customer contact and sales activities in the ACS system. Updates and maintains database. Encourages sales and provides technical support while promoting customer service and upholding the Ryan Herco Flow Solutions company image. Responsible for providing excellent customer service by promptly responding to customer requests, solving problems, answering questions, and entering orders.
Accountabilities and Decision Making Authority:
Assesses each call for possible new & expanded sale of products and services by suggesting understanding the customers? needs. Communicates with Outside Sales to ensure success while working to grow the RHFS revenue in the region. Keeps current on Ryan Herco Flow Solutions products. Logs activities and communicates opportunities for greater customer penetration.
- Contacts dormant and very small accounts by telephone to re-engage and/or determine root cause of dormancy.
- Cold calling prospects to determine viability.
- Providing quotes, bids, and order entry.
- Supports field sales and management in pertinent telesales activities.
- Attends product and sales training meetings as required.
- Communicates appropriate customer discount profile changes to the Outside Sales force.
Typical Decisions Made:
- Articulates RHFS value proposition to the customer/prospect by matching message to customers? discovered needs.
- Encourage expanded sale of products while customer is on the telephone; suggest accessories or replacement items the customer may need.
- Provides timely information regarding customer developments and projects Outside Sales should be involved with.
- Involve FSR or RSM as necessary to maximize sales and GM$ revenues.
2+ years of proven sales and/or customer service experience
Some college preferred
Understands technical/mechanical issues and can leverage previous technical experience to solve customer's technical problems.
Closes the sale by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and consistently moving the customer towards commitment
Excellent people skills. Interacts effectively and works productively with a wide range of people.
Organized and detail-oriented
Fast learner with the ability to grasp new concepts
Persuasive, amiable, self-motived, and goal oriented
Excellent written and oral communication skills
MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel) savvy
. Must be able to type 40 WPM
||Burbank, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED