Inside Sales Representative Radianse
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly and annual demand generation targets by identifying, qualifying, and setting Appointments for the Outside Sales Team following the Radianse sales process. The employee will position Radianse's complete portfolio of product and service offerings in the world market place which can include one or more of the following:
- Radianse Product Suite offerings
The Inside Sales Representative is expected to take direction for prospecting within their territory and to align with the Outside Sales Team to qualify leads, coordinate solution demonstrations, and identify new business. In addition he/she will function as the customer contact and advocate building a deep understanding of each customer's strategic direction, identifying and shaping customer requirements, developing a winning strategy and teaming across Radianse. Key focus areas will include:
- Development of net new client base in assigned territory
- Penetrate existing account base
- Consistently driving opportunities to close to achieve Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly goals
This position requires an individual who brings experience in complex selling environments and proven results penetrating and establishing net new account relationships.
- Two or more years of phone sales or prospecting experience
- Demonstrated success in growing new business initiatives
- Experience successfully using a consultative solution sales approach to win new business
- Demonstrated consistent performance in generating and developing net new sales leads
- Demonstrated strong leadership, collaboration and teamwork skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
||200 Brickstone Square |
Andover, MA 01810