Inside Sales Representative Infobright, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description:Inside Sales Representative: Infobright is looking to expand our North America and EMEA sales teams with experienced inside sales account representatives. The responsibilities of this position are:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline and forecast goals and software revenue target(s)
- Effectively build and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue
- Execute timely follow up on website downloads, lead referrals, product information requests, and trade show leads, while keeping accurate records in our contact management system.
- Arrange and participate in conference calls between technical staff members and management decision makers to execute and facilitate the sales process.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Infobright products and services, industry trends, and competition
- Proactively make 55 sales calls per day per day into identified prospects within the territory
- Maintain current and accurate account information and contact information within customer database
- Work with systems engineer to technically qualify and advance opportunities to closure
- Create and deliver sales presentations over the phone. Work with SE to deliver product demonstrations using web-based remote demo technology
- Weekly forecasting - know the deal values, status, decision makers and next steps in closing opportunities
- 2-4 years experience in Software Solutions Sales; database sales preferred.
- Dublin position only: Must be fluent in German and English, 3rd European language is an added bonus.
- High-tech sales background including database and software experience. Acumen for understanding software technology associated to customers business needs.
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in highly competitive environment Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess strong prospecting account management, and closing skills including; knowledge of business organization structures, experience successfully gaining access to decision makers and selling into technical user base & C-level , uncovering buying influences, overcoming customer objections, and purchasing processes.
- Excellent prospecting and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure.
- Outstanding relationship building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Familiarity with database, web server, enterprise markets and technologies.
- Sales affinity, including curiosity, competitiveness, customer care/win-win attitude.
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, v-mail, MS Office).
||Chicago, IL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED