Inside Sales Representative, DACH Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Guidewire Software, headquartered in Foster City, California is a provider of core system software to the global general insurance industry. Designed to be flexible and scalable, Guidewire solutions give insurers the capability to deliver excellent service to policyholders and agents and increase market share while lowering operating costs.
To be successful in this position, you must be able to demonstrate:
What can we offer you?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Expertise in an inside sales role within a software or IT services company
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience in outbound cold calling and strong closing skills
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, competitive and a self starter
- Ability to identify prospect needs and quickly recognize buy signs
- Great attitude, strong organizational, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior writing skills, excellent problem solving ability and detail orientation
- History of quota attainment with an understanding of complex selling environment and successful territory management
- Strong business acumen with a demonstrated knowledge of identifying potential value creation in a B2B environment
- Experience speaking with executive level decision makers
- Ability to network and leverage a virtual team of resources â€" partners, consultants
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM software is a plus
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is a plus.
- Native German required.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and a driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the Sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
- A challenging and rewarding career
- Base salary plus uncapped commission tied to your ability to generate new business
- A supportive, growth-oriented environment that wants your ideas on how to succeed and improve
- Excellent benefits for you and your family, 25 paid annual leave and MORE!
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services