Inside Sales Representative Ryan Herco Products Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Description:
Encourages sales and provides technical support while promoting customer service and upholding the Ryan Herco Flow Solutions company image. Responsible for providing excellent customer service by promptly responding to customer requests, solving problems, answering questions, and entering orders. Cultivates and maintains customer relationships via telephone. Maximizes customer contact on the phone by turning inquiries into sales order opportunities. Writes bids and quotations when appropriate and performs follow-up procedures. Documents all customer contact and sales activities in the ACS system. Updates and maintains database.
Accountabilities and Decision Making Authority:
Assesses each customer call for possible expanded sale of additional products by suggesting accessories or replacement items. Communicates with Outside Sales to ensure excellent account management and customer service for new and existing customers. Keeps current on Ryan Herco Flow Solutions products.
- Supports Outside Sales in implementing sales and marketing plan.
- Maintains a library of back-up manufactures? literature.
- Attends product and sales training meetings as required.
- Communicates appropriate customer discount profile changes to the Outside Sales force.
Typical Decisions Made:
- Encourage expanded sale of products while customer is on the telephone; suggest accessories or replacement items the customer may need.
- Provides timely information regarding customer developments and projects Outside Sales should be involved with.
2+ years of proven sales and/or customer service experience
Some college preferred
Understands technical/mechanical issues and can leverage previous technical experience to solve customer's technical problems.
Closes the sale by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy, and consistently moving the customer towards commitment
Excellent people skills. Interacts effectively and works productively with a wide range of people.
Organized and detail-oriented
Fast learner with the ability to grasp new concepts
Persuasive, amiable, self-motived, and goal oriented
Excellent written and oral communication skills
MS Office (i.e. Word, Excel) savvy. Must be able to type 40 WPM
||Portland, OR |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED