Inside Sales Representative - Renewal Sales & General Sales Administration - UK Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Responsible for renewing/selling product support services and for the achievement of the sales quota assigned.â€‹ Has complete familiarity with the various support plans available for the company's product lines and is able to articulate the features, benefits and pricing of those plans to prospective customers.â€‹ Is capable of probing for customer requirements in order to identify additional new business opportunities.â€‹ Ensures that the customer receives a timely and accurate quotation for the appropriate support plan and manages the process through receipt of the purchase order and invoicing.â€‹ Acts as an advisor to Inside Sales Managers and Field Sales Managers on the proposal of support services.â€‹ Maintains current knowledge of Splunk> product lines and services. Maintains and reports an accurate forecast of support revenue in his or her territory.â€‹ Becomes the EMEA expert for SFDC and acts as the EMEA link to Sales Ops on SFDC related issues. Helps train new members of the Sales Team to become an expert with all aspects of Sales Administration â€" quotes, SFDC order processing etc. Acts as a general's sales admin assistant to Field Sales where there is no Inside Rep. Helps out as directed with EMEA events.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- Monitors the funnel of expiring agreements, contacts customers 90 days in advance of expiration, and provides a proposal to the customer for the continuation of their support
- Monitors proposals outstanding to customers to ensure that sales are closed.â€‹ Handles customer inquiries by explaining the provisions and benefits of the proposed plans.â€‹
- Actively pursues the list of lapsed customers to sell reinstated support.â€‹
- Tracks proposals outstanding, orders received, the rate of renewals, and the current forecast for reporting to management
- Makes recommendations to management for support product and process improvements
- Assures that proposals and contracts contain all appropriate terms and conditions for the level of support selected by the customer
- Assists in negotiation of support contracts and related agreements
- Update Account & Contact information
Requirements: I've already done that or have that! - 3-5 years Sales experience representing a high technology product or service with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota.â€‹
- Experience in managing a sale from lead to invoicing through the use of CRM and/â€‹or ERP systems.â€‹
- Experience in working with complex agreement offerings and in positioning the benefits of those offerings for customers.â€‹
- Previous Inside Sales experience required.
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has almost 3,700 customers in over 80 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cyber security, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk now has over 500 employees worldwide, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and 8 offices around the world.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Health Care, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, PTO and sick leave.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED