Inside Sales Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brazil, Sao Paulo,Chucri Zaidan 150-11
Thursday, April 25, 2013
POSITION: Inside Sales
The Inside Sales primary responsibilities include create, manage and close sales opportunities.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets/quotas within LA. This includes regular forecasts to regional sales manager and above.
- Build credible relationships within the Infor family of installed accounts, in order to create, manage, and close sales opportunities.
- Learn and present the value proposition for Infor's business solutions within a specific family of products, and potentially within a specific industry.
- Frequently work in a team environment with Field Account Executives and Pre-sales Consultants.
- Utilize, and accurately update Infor customer, forecasting, and pipeline management computer systems.
- Communicate clearly and regularly, both verbally and in writing, with customers, prospective customers, Field Sales Teams, and your manager.
- Prepare and present quarterly Territory/Business plans and reviews.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 year successful track record in enterprise selling
- 4 year college degree, preferably in business discipline
- English Fluent is required
- High level of energy, drive, intellect, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment; including the ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving, and challenging environment.
- Demonstrate passion for your company, solutions, customers, and achieving lofty goals.
- Self-motivated to expand personal professional knowledge of product and selling skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism, with above average organizational, planning, communications, and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation skills, both face to face, as well as over telephone and internet.
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles.
- Proven ability to collaborate with virtual team members.
- Preferred, but not required: Management/Supervisory experience, athletics success, individual or team sports, student body leadership positions, participation in service organizations, military experience.
- Above average written and verbal communications skills.
Send to Friend
||Sao Paulo |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED