Inside Sales Team Manager - EMEA Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
We are looking for a high-energy Inside Sales Manager to lead a multilingual inside sales team responsible for generating new sales leads in EMEA. This is an exciting position that offers to challenge your skills in sales and leadership, while providing an opportunity to work within a high-growth international company.
- Lead individual inside sales representatives to successfully achieve or surpass agreed monthly targets and goals.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to ensure sufficient number of inquiries/campaigns to achieve sales objectives.
- Work with Marketing and Support Staff to ensure efficient prospect/customer information exchange
- Monitor metrics as needed and manage organization to goals, objectives and quota achievement
- Agreement of goals with management and clear communication of expectations to team
- Mentoring, coaching, monitoring and developing team to consistently improve results
- Structure communication of team status, progress and results to management
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Proven capability to manage an inside sales team to high performance within the enterprise software industry
- Proven track record at establishing and achieving measurable goals in an Inside Sales environment
- Experience in working with, and affecting good working relationships among departments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Excellent sales skills and strong track record of success in a sales role
- Comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Management/leadership experience in sales environment
- Professionalism, integrity, and resourcefulness
- Experience using Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Strong results-driven attitude
If you are comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment filled with change, challenge, and reward and if you have experience leading a software sales team with a track record of improving your team's sales performance through training and development, then we want to hear from you!
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services