Instructional Designer Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Trulia (NYSE:TRLA / http://www.Trulia.com/ ) a 6 year old start up has rapidly evolved as the leader for giving home buyers, sellers, owners and renters the inside scoop on properties, places and real estate professionals. With more than 500 employees Trulia has revolutionized real estate search by offering a rich, intuitive user experience to help consumers find homes for sale, track local market trends and connect directly with real estate professionals. Top talent across the US joins Trulia because of our employee-centric, values driven culture. Our employees will tell you that they LOVE Trulia and the opportunity to excel in a performance-driven, fast-paced, and competitive atmosphere. They also love that they are surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire and motivate and a corporate philosophy that encourages ideas from all employees.
The Instructional Designer will play a key role in developing learning solutions that meet the professional development needs of Trulia's â€œAgent Businessâ€ Sales Team.
The Instructional Designer will lead instructional design projects, partner with leadership teams on training requirements, enhance â€œcoreâ€ training programs, develop new training programs, and identify alternative training solutions.
The Instructional Designer will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of all training programs. The Instructional Designer will work with subject matter experts to obtain information to be taught and will organize it into an instructional program that is appropriate for the experience level of participants. This role will also be responsible for Project Management of all training-related projects and will act as a consultant to business partners who are seeking performance-related training & development.
This role requires knowledge of adult learning theory, adult learning models and various learning technologies.
- Work with the Manager of Training & Development and Business partners to identify and prioritize key performance needs and solutions.
- Oversee the instructional design process from assessment through deployment.
- Conduct needs, task & audience analysis in order to identify performance gaps and determine appropriate learning interventions
- Design scalable & highly engaging learning solutions to meet defined learning objectives
- Develop ILT and eLearning using current technologies and strategies
- Partner with instructors to deploy learning content
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions and provide reporting on success of learning effectiveness & application
- Develop original content as well as refine and modify existing content.
- Audit all instructional content regularly for required updates and enhancements.
- Create, implement and manage intake channel for Training & Development projects
- Prioritize T&D requests based on business goals
- Report on current training projects
- Serve as a performance consultant to business units within Trulia
- Partner with business line leaders to identify and prioritize training needs based on business objectives
- Recommend non-training solutions to meet performance objectives
Desire Skills & Experience
- 5-7 or more years of instructional design experience
- BA/BS in related field (e.g. Education, Education Technology, Instructional Technology, Organizational Development). MA/MS preferred.
- Experience creating online course materials
- Position may require 10-15% travel
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED