Instructional Developer - Financials Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?Â
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday's Knowledge Management group is looking for an Instructional Designer with experience that runs the entire gamut of creating quality training offerings from course concept to development to delivery. The ideal candidate will be able to develop course materials that effectively convey critical knowledge and expertise on Workday business application to diverse audiences, including customers, implementation consultants, partners, and application developers.Â Â You will have the ability to define the course requirements, create the course deliverables, and see the work through, including delivery of the course.
This position requires the ability to collaborate with Workday Instructors, Development, Professional Services, Product Support and Product Management to ensure accuracy of course content and use of functionality, and for relevancy of course offerings. You should be passionate about the quality of what you do with an intense desire to continue to make everything you are involved in better. You should also be ready to work hard but have a lot of fun doing it!
- Experience with the use of financial applications and practices in a training, implementation, or project management capacity is strongly preferred.Â
- Must demonstrate significant business knowledge in operational areas within a Finance/Accounting department.
- 5 years experience in instructional design, curriculum development.
- Demonstrated application of adult learning principles and instructional design practices is required.
- Knowledge of instructional technologies and deployment strategies is required. Must be innovative and prepared to design and develop new solutions based on customer and internal education needs.
- Strong advisor/partnering skills to work effectively with peers, subject matter experts, and other business partners. Experience providing training consultations or recommendations preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency using instructional design tools, such as training project plans, design documents, storyboards, prototypes, etc.
- Experience designing, developing, and administering Needs Assessments and Gap Analysis. Proven ability to define course objectives and deliverables based on course offering and audience.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging, interactive, and effective training and performance support materials that support the course learning objectives.
- Ability to conduct train-the-trainer sessions, and possibly facilitate the launch of a new course.
- Proven track record of independently managing projects with multiple deliverables produced by large, diverse teams.
- Ability to identify procedural roadblocks, and recommend and implement improvements in our internal processes and procedures.
- A technical aptitude is a plus.
- Bachelor degree or higher is required. Masters degree preferred.
- Authoring and Graphics Tools (e.g. Adobe Captivate, Adobe Creative Suite\Cloud or Adobe eLearning Suite, Camtasia, Adobe Photoshop/Fireworks, etc.)
- Experience with developing 508-compliant courseware
- Passion to stay current on industry trends and related technology
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services