Instructor, Financials Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have the opportunity to create and deliver high-quality, professional training courses, Workday is looking for you! Workday's Education Services group is looking for professional Instructors who have experience that runs the entire gamut of training -- from course concept to development to delivery. This position will support our Finance Management application so you must also have a strong command of financial related concepts and processes. The ideal candidate will be able to teach the Workday business application to diverse audiences, including customers, implementation consultants, partners, and application developers. You should be passionate about the quality of what you do with an intense desire to continue to make everything you are involved in better. You should also be ready to work hard but have a lot of fun doing it!
- Experience with the use of financial applications and practices in a training or implementation capacity is required.
- Must demonstrate significant business knowledge in operational areas within a Finance/Accounting department.
- Experience as a financial software application education/training professional is required.
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills are required.
- Experience with e-Learning tools, development and delivery is highly desirable.
- Ability to define course objectives and deliverables based on course offering and audience.
- Travel will be required.
- A technical aptitude is a plus.
- At least 3 years of training delivery experience.
- Bachelor degree or higher is required.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services