Instructor - HCM Applications Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED If you thrive in an fast-paced environment where you have the opportunity to create and deliver high-quality, professional training courses, Workday is looking for you!
Workday's Education Services group is looking for professional Instructors who have experience that runs the entire gamut of education -- from course concept to development to delivery. The positions will support our Human Capital Management (HCM) application so you must also have a strong command of HCM concepts and processes.
The ideal candidate will be able to teach the Workday HCM business application to diverse audiences, including customers, implementation consultants, partners, and application developers. You will have the ability to define the course requirements, create the course deliverables, and see the work through, including delivery of the course. In addition, a proven ability to independently manage projects is highly desirable.
This position requires the ability to collaborate with Content Development to repurpose the content created, Development and Product Management to ensure accuracy of course content and use of functionality, and Professional Services and Product Support for relevancy of course offerings. You should be passionate about the quality of what you do with an intense desire to continue to make everything you are involved in better. You should also be ready to work hard but have a lot of fun doing it! Skills/Education:
- Experience with HCM applications and HR practices in a training, implementation, or product management capacity is required.
- Computer-based/on-demand experience is highly desirable.
- A technical aptitude is a plus.
- Define course objectives and deliverables based on course offering and audience.
- Ability to organize, schedule, and deliver the application training courses as required based on customer and internal education needs.
- Ability create course presentations, lecture, supporting handouts, and exercises and activities which reinforce the course objectives.
- Degree in Education is a plus.
- Some travel will be required.
- Bachelor degree or higher is required.
- Experience as a software application education/training professional is required.
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills are required.
||Boston, MA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services