Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have the opportunity to create and deliver high-quality, professional training courses, Workday is looking for you!
Workday's Education Services group is looking for professional Instructors who have experience that runs the entire gamut of education -- from course concept to development to delivery. The position will support our Time and Attendance application so you must also have a strong command of Time and Attendance concepts and processes.
The ideal candidate will be able to teach the Workday Time and Attendance business application to diverse audiences, including customers, implementation consultants, partners, and application developers. You will have the ability to define the course requirements, create the course deliverables, and see the work through, including delivery of the course. In addition, a proven ability to independently manage projects is highly desirable.
This position requires the ability to collaborate with Content Development to repurpose the content created, Development and Product Management to ensure accuracy of course content and use of functionality, and Professional Services and Product Support for relevancy of course offerings. You should be passionate about the quality of what you do with an intense desire to continue to make everything you are involved in better. You should also be ready to work hard but have a lot of fun doing it! Skills/Education:
- Experience withÂ Time and AttendanceÂ applications andÂ Time and AttendanceÂ practices in a training, implementation, or product management capacity is required.
- Computer-based/on-demand experience is highly desirable.
- A technical aptitude is a plus.
- Define course objectives and deliverables based on course offering and audience.
- Ability to organize, schedule, and deliver the application training courses as required based on customer and internal education needs.
- Ability to create course presentations, lecture, supporting handouts, and exercises and activities which reinforce the course objectives.
- Degree in Education is a plus.
- Travel is required
- Bachelor degree or higher is required.
- Experience as a software application education/training professional is required.
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills are required.