Insurance Collector - Revenue Cycle Solutions Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 5,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at http://sourcemed.net/ to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking an Insurance Collector for its location in Fort Myers, Florida.
Summary of Position:
Handle the accounts receivable for Surgery Centers, submit appeals and research denials from Insurance Carriers.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Work accounts receivable as assigned
2. Follow up on denials in a timely manner
3. Experience with writing appeals, Initiate appeals/follow-up on appeals
4. Interacting with insurance representatives
5. Excellent organizational, communication & time management skills
6. Knowledge of managed care contracts (i.e fee schedules and allowables)
7. Working with non-participating providers
8. An understanding of excel worksheets
9. Have a clear understanding of the insurance collection process
10. Ability to solve problems associated with tasks
--High school graduate or GED certification
-- Knowledge of all medical billing, insurance guidelines and appeals process required
--Healthcare Insurance Collecting experience preferred
--Knowledge of computers and Windows-driven software
--Excellent command of written and spoken English
--Cooperative work attitude toward and with co-employees, management, patients, outside contacts
--Ability to promote favorable company image with patients, insurance companies, and general public
--Ability to solve problems associated with assigned tasks
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||Fort Myers, FL |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED