Insurance Verification Representative Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, practices, and rehabilitation clinics.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at www.sourcemed.net to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking an Insurance Verification Representative for its Rome, GA location.
Summary of Position:
As Insurance Verification Representative, you will be a key member of the SourceMedical Billing Services team with the key responsibility of ensuring insurance eligibility and benefits are verified prior to the first visit for new patient referrals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Review daily clinic schedules to identify new referrals.
2. Obtain additional information from clinic if needed to complete verification process (script, insurance card).
3. Contact insurance carriers to verify eligibility and obtain benefits.
4. Verify non-covered services, treatments and supplies.
5. Obtain referral numbers, authorization numbers, authorized number of visits, dollar amount or covered dates of service.
6. Obtain insurance benefits including deductibles, co-insurance, co-pays and visit limitations per episode of care and/or year.
7. Complete Insurance verification form and/or Financial Counseling form and return to clinics.
8. Document all collection efforts as appropriate in a dated, clear and accurate manner to insure others can follow documentation.
9. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
--Previous experience in insurance, medical billing or collections or a medical setting.
--General knowledge of internet navigation and research, e-mail, fax transmissions and copy equipment.
--Must have a High school diploma or GED.
--Must be able to type minimum of 50WMP.
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||Rome, GA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED