Integrated Marketing Director Workday, Inc.
Workday is seeking an Integrated Marketing Senior Manager or Director to work on our corporate marketing campaigns, with a focus on marketing additional products and services to our growing customer base. The Integrated Marketing Director will produce and deliver integrated marketing campaigns aligned with Workdayâs human capital and financial management product lines.
Specific Responsibilities include:
Produce integrated marketing campaigns from inception to optimization with a cross-functional marketing team including demand generation, web/online marketing, corporate communications, social media, creative services events, field & partner marketing, and sales teams. This will include:
- Work with cross-functional groups (product marketing and strategy) to develop appropriate messaging platforms, content, and stories from which to build campaigns; and the ability to leverage the content from those stories in appropriate channels;
- Work with other teams in the organization (Customer Success and Services) that communicate with the customer base and ensure holistic communication to the customer is of high value;
- Development and monitoring of work-back schedules;
- Coordination of various external/internal teams working on the campaign;
- Work with sales team on targeted campaigns and effective follow up;
- Campaign set up/monitoring in various marketing systems and tools including Salesforce.com, Marketo and AtTask;
- Monitor campaigns and make recommendations for optimization, long tail strategies and future enhancements.
- Analytical and results oriented. Management of project related budgets and responsibility for tracking and monitoring campaign performance and spend is a must.
- 8 - 12 years of related corporate marketing and/or agency account management experience.
- Proven ability to effectively execute integrated, streamlined marketing programs.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships at all levels of an organization including the strategy team, executive, andÂ fundamental corporate marketing functional management.
- Ability to work cross group and drive results across external and internal constituents.
- Creative thinker that has the ability to bring new ideas to the table.
- Multi-tasker that can handle a multitude of different responsibilities at one time.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Exceptional written communications skills.
- Enterprise software/B2B marketing experience required.
- Bachelorâs degree required.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services