Integration Engineer E2open
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED More and more companies with complex, outsourced networks of suppliers, logistics providers, and distributors lack much needed visibility, collaboration, and control over the multi-enterprise business processes driving success or failure. One company can solve this challenge, driving dramatic and fast improvements in customer service and profitability through on demand solutions for demand and supply networks?E2open.
As a member of the E2open team, you?ll be working on cutting-edge technology solutions that are transforming how the world?s largest manufacturing companies do business. Our customers span a range of industries and include Boeing, Cisco, Dell, Hitachi, IBM, RIM, Seagate, and Vodafone for whom we have created a large network of 75,000+ trading partners.
E2open is well positioned to grow in today?s cost constrained economy while realizing the benefits of its recurring revenue subscription model. With operations in multiple international locations including Malaysia, Taiwan, the United Kingdom and the United States, E2open offers a multitude of challenging and rewarding career opportunities.
At E2open, we understand that our global success is a direct result of the efforts and dedication of our worldwide team. In every E2open office, you will find smart, energetic people that exhibit teamwork, professionalism, integrity and most importantly, deliver quality and value to our customers.
We hope to hear from you!
At E2open, you will be an integral member of a dynamic organization, working on cutting-edge technology that transforms the way companies do business with their trading partners in complex, multi-tier supply chains. Currently, E2open is seeking an energetic Associate Software Engineer to join our Professional Services Group. The position involves designing and developing customizations and executing configurations for enterprise-level applications which support complex multi-company supply chain management workflows and business-to-business supply chain data interchanges.
Major responsibilities include:
-Conduct technical analysis of customer needs and develop technical specifications.
- Perform configuration of E2open product suites to address customer functional and technical needs.
- Works with multiple staff support functions in developing, testing and delivering solutions as necessary.
- Analyzes and optimizes components to take advantage of project specific databases and system configurations.
- Works with the appropriate parties to effectively estimate project timelines.
- Works with management/Team Lead to provide timely, appropriate level of communication with respect to the work assigned.
- Works with appropriate parties to ensure issues are resolved.
- Provides technical expertise on development projects.
- Provides a variety of technical support to the project team; including quality assurance/design review, environment setup, operations consulting, troubleshooting, system testing etc.
- Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times with customers and internal team members.
- Completes assigned work within the allotted time.
- Escalates issues that may negatively impact project timeline.
- Records time and expenses into time entry system.
- Ensures the security and integrity of corporate assets and intellectual property
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Logical approach and excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to work well both in a team environment and independently under minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail and ability to troubleshoot and provide feedback and solutions.
- Understanding of development methodologies, version control and configuration management.
- Experience with database technologies including SQL and JDBC preferred.
- Experience with command line Linux/Unix systems required.
- Working knowledge of Java required
- 2-6 years professional experience with Java preferred
- 2-6 years Groovy and Linux shell scripting preferred.
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED