Integration Engineer Eloqua Corporation
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Eloqua (NASDAQ: ELOQ) is the marketing system of record for modern marketers. The company?s cloud software, professional services and education programs provide marketers with the technology and expertise needed to help marketing drive revenue. More than 100,000 global users from companies both large and small, rely on the marketing automation power of Eloqua to improve demand generation and lead management while driving more qualified leads. Eloqua?s customers include AON, Dow Jones, ADP, Fidelity, Polycom, and National Instruments. The company is headquartered in Vienna, Virginia.
Eloqua is looking for a passionate and talented Integration Engineer to join our team in Vienna, VA.
The Integration Engineer is the key member of the DevOps group and should have at least 4-6 years experience in Development or Operations. The position requires the Integration Engineer to understand the unique challenges of Development, QA, and Production Operations and develop innovative solutions that enable these groups to work smarter, faster and better. The successful candidate will possess a passion for new technology and display a deep understanding of best practices.
The Integration Engineer is expected to be innovative and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills. The position includes administration, integration and maintenance of key DevOps tools such as Jira, TeamCity, Git and Chef.
The primary responsibility of this role will be to support continuous integration and configuration as code for the development teams. This also includes monitoring builds, maintaining and supporting application configurations, maintaining and supporting test environments and integrating tools to work together to provide a seamless audit trail. The Integration Engineer will report and work closely with the Development Operations Manager to define high-level designs, as well as work with R&D to understand the application and how it was developed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- 2-4 years experience in programming and development
- Strong object-oriented coding background
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of software development methodologies and quality processes
- High energy; ability to function in a dynamic environment with aggressive deadlines
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills
- Team-player, quick learner and proactiv
- Release Engineer background and experience with deployment strategies desirable
- Experience developing in Chef and Ruby is highly desirable
- Experience working with .NET is a plus
- Must be available to periodically participate in monthly after-hours release testing (approximately 1/2 day per month)
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED