Integration Support Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Workday (www.workday.com) is seeking an experienced customer integration support engineer who has solid knowledge of web service integrations to provide support to our customers in their production systems.Â Â This position requires a self-motivated, customer-focused professional with strong follow-through who consistently keeps commitments to customers and fellow employees. You will be the primary customer point of contact and must ensure that each interaction is handled with a professional attitude and a superior level of service.Â Â Â Workday employees expect that you model Workday's dedication to our customers.Â Workday customers expect that you exemplify the passionate Workday employee, who knows the right answer to their problems.
Required Skills / Experience / Knowledge Base:
- Work directly with customers to research, troubleshoot, and resolve integration issues in a timely manner.
- Manage incoming case queue and maintain focus on resolving customer cases quickly and effectively in line with our service level agreements.
- Clearly and succinctly document communications to customers using our issue management system.
- Test customer problems and log issues to development, working with developers to determine a solution.Â
- Replicate and verify customer problems and log issues to development.
- Collaborate with Development, QA and other Technical Analysts to research, identify and validate issue resolutions.
- Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- Participate in our 24X7 global coverage plan.
- Four or more years of experience with ERP web service integrations (SOAP, WSDL, XML).
- Four or more years of experience as a customer support specialist for enterprise software applications, Software as a Service companies preferred.
- College degree in computer science or business systems.
- Understanding of object-oriented andÂ relational model concepts
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to absorb new technologies and features quickly.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Can work in a fast paced, dynamic, and fun team environment
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers.
- PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, Netsuite, Taleo, or other SaaS and On-Premise ERP systems
Working at Workday is no ordinary work day. Whether itâs our spirited company meetings, high-caliber workforce, recognition programs, or company events like CEO pool tournaments or rocking out to our company band Wrokday, we strive to surpass expectations while celebrating everything that makes us unique.
We count on our employees to deliver, sell and support top-notch Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for customers worldwide.
Join our team and experience Workday!
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace; however, we do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services