Integration Tools QA Engineer (POS-02502SLC) Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Integration Tools QA Engineer
Engineering | Pleasanton, CA, United StatesÂ
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?Â
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday currently has a position open for an Integration Tools QA Engineer on our Web Services Frameworks Team specializing in REST API, WS and other related integrations.Â This position requires a self-motivated professional with dynamic, hands-on technical QA testing experience. Candidates are expected to plan, design, and review test specifications and ensure full coverage based on functional specifications and requirements documents. This individual will be a primary contributor to the test effort for one of Workday major components. The position desires the candidates to have more than 2 years QA experience in Enterprise Applications and be able to utilize their knowledge and creativity to improve efficiency in our processes.
- Strong automation Test / QA experienceÂ
- Experience testing web based and or middleware applicationsÂ e.g. SOAPUI or REST Client
- Integration Technologies including ...XML, SOAP, REST
- Proven experience with delivering high quality software products in an agile environment
- Provide regular status against your test plans.
- Develop test plans and test ware for capabilities of our product suite.
- Interact effectively with Product Management and Development.
- Execute test ware during formal test periods for every Workday Update.
- Attitude and aptitude to be successful in a growing and fast-paced company
- Clear and effective communication skills.
- Familiarity in creating test automation scripts using SOAPUIÂ or Similar.
- 2+ years of hands-on technical quality assurance experience.
- SAAS Working Environments Experience
- Experience working with Agile MethodologyÂ
- Experience creating test automation scripts using SOAPUI, SeleniumÂ or similar
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services