Integrations & Reporting Developer PeopleAdmin
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Posting Number2011-00065
Job TypeFull Time
The Integrations & Reporting Developer assists with the implementation of technical Integrations and Reporting projects with customers and third-party vendors of PeopleAdmin. This is a challenging and important role within the company that requires a scripting expert who is adept at understanding customer needs, documenting business and technical requirements, analyzing requirements to help identify the best solution, managing customer and vendor expectations, and leveraging deep product knowledge. Excellent project management and communication skills along with a strong technical aptitude are essential for success and strong organizational skills will also be necessary to manage the resolution of customer requests and the delivery of multiple concurrent projects.
Design, create, and implement new ETL processes based upon business requirements that are collected from other departments within the organization. The process will include importing and exporting data as well as creating test cases.
Most integration projects will be database-driven transformations that require the Development team to utilize ETL tools to allow the process to meet the business requirements. Reporting projects will be data-mapping exercises that require strong relational database knowledge and experience with reporting design.
Must be able to clearly document and articulate technical requirements to internal and external development professionals as well as QA test deliverables such as validating import/export data files, verifying system integrity, and validating report formats. The ability to gather functional and technical details to assist the Development team with troubleshooting and issue diagnosis will be essential.
Must work closely with the Technical Services, Customer Support, Account Management and Sales teams to ensure projects are completed in accordance with a project plan and that they meet customer expectations resulting in high customer satisfaction. Effective communication with customers, vendors and internal team members is critical to success.
- Dedicated to and passionate about customer satisfaction and success
- Strong customer and project management skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong team player that is willing to help other team members at all times
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent problem solving skills and high degree of patience
- Two years of scripting experience using Perl, Python and/or Ruby
- Two years of experience using any ETL tool.
- Enterprise system integration experience with DTS or SSIS paradigms
- Knowledge of Windows batch files, Visual Basic, XML format
- Experience with a reporting tool such as Tableau (a big plus), Crystal Reports, Cognos or similar reporting tool would be ideal.
- Programming experience is a plus
- Two years experience managing technical projects from requirements gathering to deployment
- Experience working for a SaaS company a plus
- BA/BS required (technical degree preferred)
- MS or MBA a plus
- SQL Certifications
Posting Detail Information
Open Until FilledNo
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (-).
- How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
University Job Board
If you answered "Employee Referral" or "Other," please provide your referral source.
(Open Ended Question)
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED