Integrations Banner Consultant PeopleAdmin
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job TypeFull Time
The Banner Integrations Developer will be responsible for creating new Banner integration open source code for that will support imports and extracts from/to PeopleAdmin. In addition, they will work closely with PeopleAdmin?s technical Integrations team to expand the PeopleAdmin integration code to support and end to end solution. This is a challenging role that requires an expert of Ellucian?s (formerly SunGard) Banner HRIS system. Excellent communication skills along with strong technical skills are essential for success.
Will work closely with clients (primarily by phone with occasional travel) to gather and document technical requirements.
Must then develop repeatable, scalable and reliable integration code (imports and exports) for PeopleAdmin and Banner interfaces based on these technical requirements. Must create operational documentation to support all integrations developed. Must work with QA to ensure functionality is thoroughly tested. Effective communication is critical to success.
- Communication ? Customer facing projects require updates and working with PeopleAdmin Business Analysts to implement requirements. We are always looking to streamline the process and figuring out better ways of doing things. When it comes down to it, communication is key and we are looking for great communicators!
- Accountability ? We are looking for people who take ownership of their work in all regards. This includes doing whatever it takes to hit committed date, and proactively communicating if something is at risk. Everyone makes mistakes and unforeseen issues come up, and what matters most is how a person handles such situations.
- Visionary ? Do you like making the process better? Do you want to try different ideas to see what might work better? We really enjoy working with people that have a sense of striving for the best, and never just happy with the current status.
- Team player ? We?re a close group, and we enjoy working with folks who want the team to succeed.
- Efficiency ? Quick, but not too quick! ? Are you willing to speak up and say we need extra time to make things scalable? Are you able to scope and estimate how long it will take with a degree of accuracy?
- Five years of experience with Banner HRIS system (including EPAF)
- Enterprise Web Service experience is a plus
- Performance tuning skills is a plus
- Ruby Programming experience is a plus
- BA/BS required (technical degree preferred)
- MS or MBA a plus
- SQL Certifications (plus)
Posting Detail Information
Open Until FilledYes
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
PeopleAdmin has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of America's fastest growing private companies for the past seven consecutive years. We're still in growth mode, striving not only to dominate the market but also to build a bigger, stronger team.
Profitable Investors: Vista Equity Partners All Jobs: at PeopleAdmin
|Headquarters:||805 Las Cimas Parkway|
Austin, TX 00000
|Company Profile:||PeopleAdmin is a recognized leader in Talent Management solutions specifically designed for Higher Education and Government. We help our customers build better organizations so they can build a better future. The company's unique web-based solutions enable organizations to: automate and streamline the hiring process; improve candidate communication; efficiently manage position descriptions and employee performance; develop compliant and defensible audit trails to defend talent management decisions; and utilize industry-leading reporting and metrics. More than 700 organizations rely on PeopleAdmin to strengthen and simplify their talent management process.|
Support PeopleAdmin with Social Media services