Integrations Manager - Boston Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
The Integrations Manager role will be responsible for building out the Integration Center in Boston.Â This includes:Â Recruiting and hiring integration Consultants; working with peer Integration Center managers to build, deploy and maintain consistent integration design and build methodology; assist in the sales cycle to help prospects understand Workdays Integration technologies and how best to deploy them in their environment; architect and deliver solutions to our customers.Â
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Build and manage a team of technology consultants that engage with the greater professional services organizations to implement Workday's products for customers
- Work cross functionally with Functional Consulting, Engagement Managers and Business development teams to assist in the sale, staffing and delivery of Workday Services
- Plan and execute the business plan and run the P&L of the integration center in Boston
- Understand and explainÂ to prospects how Workday's Integration Services and products give our customers a competitive advantage and help them meet their integration objectives
- Help ensure that Workday's Integration Services Partners employ the same high service level to Workday's customers as that delivered by the Workday Integration Services organization.
- Ability to come up to speed on Workday Integration products, methodology and be a player coach for new consultants
Â Knowledge Base:
- 5+ years in Management preferably in a Consulting management role
- 5-7 years implementing integration solutions with ERP software
- 5-7 years Human Resource, Payroll or Financial software application experience
- Experience with modern Service Oriented Architecture andÂ associated implementation methodology concepts
- Experience with traditional and modern integration technology
Â Skill Set:
- Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to accurately estimate effort and resources required to complete projects.
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
||Boston, MA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services