Integrations & Reporting Developer PeopleAdmin
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job TypeFull Time
The Integrations & Reporting Developer assists with the implementation of technical Integrations and Reporting projects with customers and third-party vendors of PeopleAdmin. This is a challenging and important role within the company that requires a scripting expert who is adept at understanding customer needs, documenting business and technical requirements, analyzing requirements to help identify the best solution, and leveraging deep product knowledge. Excellent communication skills along with a strong technical aptitude are essential for success and strong organizational skills will also be necessary to manage the delivery of multiple concurrent projects.
Design, create, and implement new ETL processes based upon business requirements that are collected from other departments within the organization. The process will include importing and exporting data as well as creating test cases.
Most integration projects will be database-driven transformations that require the Development team to utilize scripting techniques and ETL tools to allow the process to meet the business requirements. Reporting projects will be data-mapping exercises that require strong relational database knowledge and experience with reporting design. This role will have the opportunity to participate in infrastructure design and development in addition to project based work.
- Communication ? Customer facing projects require updates and working with PeopleAdmin Business Analysts to implement requirements. We are always looking to streamline the process and figuring out better ways of doing things. When it comes down to it, communication is key and we are looking for great communicators!
- Accountability ? We are looking for people who take ownership of their work in all regards. This includes doing whatever it takes to hit committed date, and proactively communicating if something is at risk. Everyone makes mistakes and unforeseen issues come up, and what matters most is how a person handles such situations.
- Visionary ? Do you like making the process better? Do you want to try different ideas to see what might work better? We really enjoy working with people that have a sense of striving for the best, and never just happy with the current status.
- Team player ? We?re a close group, and we enjoy working with folks who want the team to succeed.
- Efficiency ? Quick, but not too quick! ? Are you willing to speak up and say we need extra time to make things scalable? Are you able to scope and estimate how long it will take with a degree of accuracy?
- Two years of scripting experience using Perl, Python and/or Ruby
- Enterprise system integration experience (web services is a plus)
- Knowledge of Windows batch files, Visual Basic, XML format
- Experience developing custom solutions for reports or integrations related projects is a plus
- Experience using any ETL tool is a plus
- Experience with a reporting tool such as Tableau, Crystal Reports, Cognos or similar reporting tool would be ideal.
- Programming experience is a plus
- Experience working for a SaaS company a plus
- BA/BS required (technical degree preferred)
- MS or MBA a plus
- SQL Certifications
Posting Detail Information
Open Until FilledYes
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (-).
- How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
University Job Board
If you answered "Employee Referral" or "Other," please provide your referral source.
(Open Ended Question)
||Austin, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
PeopleAdmin has been recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of America's fastest growing private companies for the past seven consecutive years. We're still in growth mode, striving not only to dominate the market but also to build a bigger, stronger team.
Profitable Investors: Vista Equity Partners All Jobs: at PeopleAdmin
|Headquarters:||805 Las Cimas Parkway|
Austin, TX 00000
|Company Profile:||PeopleAdmin is a recognized leader in Talent Management solutions specifically designed for Higher Education and Government. We help our customers build better organizations so they can build a better future. The company's unique web-based solutions enable organizations to: automate and streamline the hiring process; improve candidate communication; efficiently manage position descriptions and employee performance; develop compliant and defensible audit trails to defend talent management decisions; and utilize industry-leading reporting and metrics. More than 700 organizations rely on PeopleAdmin to strengthen and simplify their talent management process.|
Support PeopleAdmin with Social Media services