Interaction Designer Augmentum
- You have good reading / listening / communication skills in English.
- You are a UI/Visual Designer who have designed products for the Chinese or foreign markets.
- You have experience in internationalization and are sensitive to the needs and biases of different cultures.
- You have previous experience on consumer electronics devices, complex web applications, Windows based GUI software, or PDA/mobile phones.
- Absorbing written customer requirements and communicating directly with customers and/or users to acquire/refine requirements sufficiently to design UI for US based software/hardware products.
- Helping to define usability issues and working with visual designers and engineers to solve these issues.
- Creating and iterating UI designs, and producing detailed, written specifications for Engineering.
- Creating screen mockups and functional prototypes of your designs.
- Working with Engineering to understand architecture and development issues/limitations.
- Creating interaction style guides for engineering and QA use.
- Working with Quality Assurance to define test plans and validation methodologies.
- Experience in User-centered design approach and user-research awareness.
- Good reading and communication skills in English.
- Prior experience in user interface design in a formal software development environment.
- Excellent design skills and a proven track record of designing software interfaces, and writing detailed UI/functional specifications.
- Clear, organized writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of underlying technical issues.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Human-Computer Interaction, graphic design/illustration psychology, cognitive science, or computer science.
||1065 East Hillsdale Boulevard |
Foster City, CA 94404