Interaction Designer Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Yodlee Interaction Designer
The Product Team at Yodlee is looking for an energetic, creative individual who values teamwork and will work to deliver the best possible user experience to our customers. Our mission is to solve real customer problems by creating products that are engaging and easy to use. This is an opportunity to design products that reach a large user base and impact our customers' lives in important ways on a daily basis.
As an Interaction Designer, you will be an integral member of our Product Team; you will work with other Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, Product Managers, and Developers to design financial tools that help our users realize their dreams and goals. You will collaborate with other designers to ensure visual and interaction continuity across the user experience. The ideal candidate will have well-developed interaction design skills and experience defining design direction across a family of products. The successful candidate will also be well trained or experienced in interaction design, illustrate an ability to apply strategic thinking and business goals to all design work, possess a keen and quick understanding of design patterns and trends, and will be known for high-level and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Create user friendly, effective, and engaging wireframes and prototypes, leveraging established design patterns.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, other Designers and Engineers to optimize for customer needs, business constraints and technological realities
- Utilize industry design standards and best practices to define and implement design criteria, guidelines, and specs
- Clearly document designs (e.g. specifications, diagrams, prototypes and other assets) that effectively communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Generate multiple concepts that fulfill project goals and requirements, articulate the trade-offs between concepts and make recommendations
- Use initiative, creativity, collaboration and innovation to drive more effective design and process ideas to fruition.
- Only candidates with 0-2 years of interaction design experience, or related degree can apply.
- Solid skills in Adobe Creative Suite and/or Axure; hands-on expertise with HTML and CSS a plus
- Knowledge of web technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions
- Well-rounded understanding of web usability best practices
- Be both a creative and pragmatic problem solver
- Creativity and an eye towards detail and perfection of design work.
- Professional, team player with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator, presenter, negotiator, collaborator, regardless of organizational structure or hierarchy
- Strong portfolio available for viewing showing great sense of usability best practices, creativity, and good communication skills.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED