Interaction Designer SugarSync
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overview
SugarSync is the leader in the personal cloud space, giving you anytime, anywhere access to all of your data. What does that mean for you Using SugarSync, you can sync folders from your Mac at home to your PC at work. You can stream your music from your computer to your phone. You can sync photos from your phone to your computers no cables required You can share folders with your friends and family and even collaborate on work projects. And changes you make to files are immediately detected and backed up to the cloud, so everything is safe and secure.
We're looking for an experienced interaction designer who has a passion for creating consumer-focused software, Internet, and mobile applications. As the Lead Interaction Designer, you'll help define the customer experience of a service that is dramatically improving the way people manage their digital lives. You'll join a talented team obsessed with delivering the best user experience possible. This is a great opportunity for you to become a core member of a high-growth, well-funded startup.
- Apply user-centered design processes to create a high quality user experience.
- Design interaction models and workflows.
- Create prototypes and author detailed interaction specifications.
- Deliver static and/or HTML mockups of user experiences.
- Work with SugarSync visual designers to create an integrated, branded customer experience.
- Assist with usability testing and other research initiatives.
- Translate usability and field research findings into design improvements.
- Communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale.
- Work closely with Product Management & Engineering to implement interaction designs throughout the product development process.
- Able to understand complex products and present effective, usable experiences to customers.
- Knowledge of Usability and Human-Computer Interaction research and literature.
- 4+ years' working as an Interaction Designer in a consumer-based software product and/or web development environment.
- Proficiency with tools used for communicating designs (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working closely with other designers, product managers and engineering teams.
- Ability to give and take constructive feedback.
- Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Usability Engineering, User Interface Design, Cognitive Psychology or equivalent related design experience.
- Experience converting wireframes into HTML prototypes
- Experience with mobile applications.
- Designing and running usability and user research studies.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS best practices and emerging trends in relation to browsers, web standards and accessibility.
- Ability to write effective microcopy.
||San Mateo, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED