Interactive Marketing Media Planner Alliance Health Networks
The Media Planner is responsible for devesloping the strategies and techniques to generate leads across multiple interactive marketing disciplines and consumer health conditions. Candidates must possess excellent marketing acumen, as well as experience with different marketing channels such as search, banner advertising, affiliate marketing, co-registration, and e-mail marketing. Ideal candidates will have a solid understanding of direct marketing, as well as possess a high level of self motivation with a bias for action to meet and exceed campaign goals. In addition, candidates must possess expert-level analytical skills, a strong sense of ownership in the work, and an inquisitive and creative marketing mind. Job location is Salt Lake City, UT, with limited US domestic travel.
Job Requirements and Skills
- Responsible for developing and executing interactive media plans that cost effectively generate leads across a range of consumer needs while meeting campaign P&L goals.
- General duties include campaign development and management including media forecasting, media planning/buying, price negotiation and reconciliation with vendors, developing creative concepts/ideas, monitoring of lead flow, analyzing campaign performance and identifying opportunities to optimize marketing campaigns.
- Develop existing business relationships and identify new prospects to meet overall business objectives, as well as individual goals
- Develop and implement successful business and marketing strategies with emphasis on tracking campaign performance, ongoing analysis and optimization, and reporting campaign successes and learning.
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to work across client services and creative teams to achieve campaign objectives.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills including the ability to communicate with clients and vendors on a regular basis.
- Technically proficient with Excel (pivot tables), PowerPoint, and Word. Experience with internet and online marketing technologies, as well as the ability to troubleshoot technical problems with an operations or technical contact.
Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree in Technology, Finance, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Business. 3-5 years of related experience.
- 3-5 years of online marketing experience with a solid understanding of lead generation business drivers. If you do not have this experience, please do not apply.
- The ideal candidate would be a resourceful, self-motivated individual with an interest to learn and grow within a start-up environment.
- Candidate must have strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills, have excellent project management and communication skills, and be able to collaborate, multi-task, and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment.
||Salt Lake City, UT |