Interim Reporting Manager Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Interim SEC Reporting Manager â€" Foster City
Some of the experience and qualities we seek â€"
- Strong experience drafting and preparing SEC filings such as 10-Q, 10-K, Proxy, S-8. XBRL experience strongly preferred.
- Proven ability to work with multifunctional teams to ensure accurate filings.
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, proven ability to research disclosure requirements and accounting topics and help determine proper accounting treatment for a particular transaction.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough with a desire for continuous improvement.
- Ability to work well independently under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelors of Science (BS) in Accounting, Finance or related field; CPA required.
So what will I be doing in the role?
- Draft SEC filings, including 10-Q, 10-K, Proxy, 8-K and potentially S-8. Work with cross-functional teams to obtain information needed to support all numbers included in filings.
- Responsible for XBRL tagging of SEC filings.
- Compile supporting documentation for all SEC filings and technical accounting matters from various departments within the organization.
- Work with Investor Relations team to draft and review Earnings Release statement and related web materials.
- Compile supporting documentation for management and Earnings Release.
- Assist with preparation of Audit Committee and Board communications related to SEC filings
- Prepare reporting schedules such as Cash Flow statement, WAS calculations, Statement of Stockholders Equity.
- Analyze new accounting pronouncements and impact on Guidewire.
Potentially performing the following responsibilities, depending on experience:
- Responsible for equity accounting, including stock-based compensation. Prepare all related disclosures for SEC filings and account reconciliations.
- Participate in monthly close process to ensure accrual and general ledger accuracy.
- Ad-hoc analysis & technical accounting projects as needed to support business needs.
||Foster City, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services