Intern, Sales Development, MedPage Today Everyday Health
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Overview:
Everyday Health is looking for a Summer Intern to join the MedPage Today Sales Development team.
Everyday Health?s MedPageToday.com is a trusted news service for physicians that provides a clinical perspective on the breaking medical news that their patients are reading. Co-developed by MedPage Today, LLC and the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, each article alerts the reader to breaking medical news, presenting that news in a context that meets their educational practice needs. Physicians and other healthcare professionals may also receive Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits at no cost for participating in these educational activities.
At MedPageToday.com we are "PUTTING BREAKING MEDICAL NEWS INTO PRACTICE"
- Help to coordinate interviews with leading physicians
- Assist in the creation of sales presentations
- Help manage essential Sales Development materials including Sales Solutions Toolkit and Master Deck
- Help manage list matching requests with the Business Intelligence team
- Maintain Competitive Intelligence materials
- Assist in planning events for Sales Team
- Full time college student in Junior or Senior year
- Stong interest in marketing, sales, and the pharmaceutical industry
Everyday Health, founded in 2002, is a leading provider of online health solutions. We provide our consumers, healthcare professionals, and brands with content and advertising-based services across a broad portfolio of over 30 websites that span the health spectrum?from lifestyle offerings in pregnancy, diet and fitness to in-depth medical content for condition prevention and management.
||Manhattan, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED