Intern- Systems Engineering eMeter
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Highly motivated individual to serve on the Systems Engineering team supporting the Environment Configuration and Deployment services for the entire Engineering department, both in the US and India. Candidates will be working under the mentorship of experienced deployment and automation engineers and will have hands-on experience configuration and deploying eMeter's flagship platform, EnergyIP across multiple operating systems and hardware platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deploy and configure eMeter products as per the deployment standards on Windows, Linux, AIX and Solaris platforms.
- Test the automated installation and deployment tool across all platforms.
- Upgrade existing Development and QA environments to newer versions of EnergyIP.
- Identify, Troubleshoot and Resolve issues discovered with the automated deployment and configuration process.
- Any programming language with coding abilities. Preferably Java.
o Experience with UNIX Shell scripts or any scripting language is a plus
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of Unix and Windows operating systems.
- Excellent oral and written communications and skills.
- We are looking for students who can immediately convert to full-time position at emeter. May/June 2011 candidates are preferred. Dec-2011 are OK
- Should be self-motivated and possess a willingness to learn.
- Detail oriented.
- Team player.
- Local candidates highly preferred
- Undergraduate or Graduate degree candidates in Computer Science and Engineering or equivalent background.
||2215 Bridgepointe Parkway |
San Mateo, CA 94404
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED