International Accounting Manager Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
International Accounting Manager
Finance | Santa Clara, CA, United States
- Manage the monthly/quarterly close process for all international locations (EMEA and APAC) and ensure compliance with US GAAP.
- Manage the consolidation of all foreign locations in the Company's ERP system, Oracle.
- Supervise international accounting firms in the execution all routine accounting activities in foreign locations including: management accounting reporting, accounts payable, expense reimbursements, vacation reporting and payroll.
- Manage the monthly funding requirements of all international locations.
- Assist with the set up of new foreign entities or dissolution of existing entities.
- Ensure that international financial records are properly maintained to generate accurate and timely reports for a wide variety of external and internal users including corporate management and local authorities.
- Responsible for oversight of all inter-company transactions, including compliance with Inter-company Transfer Pricing agreements, as well as the completeness and accuracy of the Inter-company accounts.
- Assist with the implementation of equity programs in foreign locations.
- Coordinate with external auditors for international subsidiary statutory audits and US audit;
- Assist with the filing of the statutory financial statements with international regulatory/government bodies and coordination with our external service providers to fulfill local statutory reporting requirements, including local tax filings.
- Responsible for serving as main point of contact to foreign subsidiaries for all financial matters, to identify and help resolve operational, financial and strategic issues that impact the Company.
- Responsible for various external reporting requirements for international operations as needed by SEC Reporting Manager.
- Assist in 404 SOX compliance for in scope international regions.
- Various projects and other duties as assigned by Assistant Controller.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA considered a plus
- 3-5 years of Finance/Accounting management experience with strong relationship development and people management skills.
- Experience with international operations including consolidation and foreign currency matters
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, particularly FASB ASC 830 (formerly FAS 52)
- Enterprise systems experience required, preferably on Oracle Financial Software
- Results orientation with an ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization, and â€œroll-up the sleevesâ€ in order to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Strong team player with the ability to complete projects and achieve objectives both independently and as part of the team
- Some travel will be required.
<< Back to Current Openings
||Santa Clara, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services