International HR Director (London or Hong Kong) Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
This position is responsible for developing regional initiatives, services, programs and processes (across the HR spectrum) to meet the needs of the business and are fully compliant with Splunk's corporate guidelines and employment regulations.
- Develop initiatives to assure that high quality, timely and consistent operational HR services and processes are developed and provided to the international regions, including hiring, on boarding, performance and talent management, compensation & benefits, employee relations, leadership and organization design.
- Partner to provide progressive and proactive compensation and benefits programs to provide motivation,
incentives and rewards for effective performance and to provide programs which utilize an employee and company partnership for the short and long-term development and growth
- Develop regional human resource planning models to identify competency, knowledge and talent gaps and develop specific programs for the filling of the gaps. Areas of activity will include talent
management through proper succession planning programs for key contributor and management positions, training and development programs for preparing employees for more significant responsibilities and general business development programs to enhance employee knowledge and understanding of the business of the company and the software industry.
- Develop, define and secure support for global remuneration strategies and policies that supports Splunk's position as an employer of choice and to compete effectively in the international talent marketplace; develop and manage Employment Agreement templates, drafts as well as changes to overall EA content according to local labor law
- Serve as a strategic business advisor to the International Expansion team on areas of growth and expansion
- Work with the Senior HR and Regional Leadership teams to develop and implement change management strategies to support critical evolution of the organization, increase employee engagement and create a culture of high performance
- Provide strong leadership to develop a successful global function that is positioned as credible, proactive, and trusted thought partners through building relationships and delivering results. Coach organizational leaders on EQ and IQ behaviors and practices, employee communication, development and performance management strategies and tactics to promote engagement and a culture of continuous learning and development
- Work with Regional HR staff and Regional Senior Leadership to assist in the investigation and resolution of employee relations issues working within the boundaries of applicable local laws, developing and implementing consistent processes and procedures for handling employee relation issues
- Translate business goals into actionable HR initiatives that help grow the business and over deliver on results. Coach, develop and lead our team of high performing Regional HR Managers
- Develop and integrate diversity and inclusion strategies into organizational plans at all levels to ensure Splunk receives the full value of employing an international workforce and each colleague feels comfortable bringing his/her whole self to work in line with our Company Values
- A minimum of 12+ years of global human resources management experience in a multi-national/multi-cultural organization, will be required preferably in a non-profit environment, Must have experience with providing consultative HR support to global offices (including offices in EMEA and China), and working knowledge of U.S. employment laws
- Must have working knowledge of employment laws and hands-on HR experience in Asia (in particular: China) and in Europe. Knowledge of Latin America is highly desired.
- A minimum of 2 years living and working internationally will be highly desired.
- Knowledge and experience in managing total remuneration.
- Strong cross-cultural skills, gained from living and working internationally.
- Ability to manage relationships directly with, and between, regional and national offices. Matrix management experiences a must.
- Proven track record in thinking strategically about HR programs and policies that impact global staff and integrate these with organization's strategic goals.
- Ability to work with global staff in multiple time zones.
- Ability to manage multiple and complex projects and initiatives.
- Ability to apply discretion and maintain confidential information.
- Strong communication, presentation and documentation skills.
- Ability to present to senior management effectively, precisely and credibly.
- MBA and/or MS in human resources management highly desired
- GPHR or SPHR also desired
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent work experience required
Must be able to travel 25-50% of the time
Location: Must be located in or near London (UK) or Hong Kong (China)
||Must be or |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED