International Human Resources Generalist Netcordia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
International Human Resources Generalist
Human Resources | Amsterdam, Netherlands
This position will perform a variety of generalist activities in the Human Resources group with the EMEA client organization under the direction of the Senior Director, Human Resources. The ideal candidate should have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment, must be hands on HR professional, with the desire to be involved in all aspects of the organization.
Skills & Experience
- Responsible for employee benefits administration in EMEA
- Interface with Plan administrators as necessary.
- Manage benefit communications, including annual renewals
- Conduct and coordinate new hire employee orientations with Corporate. Assist in the Management of on-boarding processes.
- Provide information and interpretation of local and national labor law
- Work with Senior Director, HR to locally administer compensation and performance management programs.
- Provide support for employee relations.
- Participate with HR team on internal audits Assist with SOX and Audit projects.
- Support recruitment efforts in and across EMEA including managing Requisitions in Jobvite, working with Corporate to level positions appropriately and work the offer process and issuance of the appropriate contracts for each entity.
- Maintain ADP and other employee databases for all new hire/term/status changes
- Serve as point of contact for payroll interface and BDO
- Coordinate employee events: brown bags, benefit fairs, etc.
- Process new hires
- Update and maintain personnel and HR files as well as organization charts
- Prepare and maintain human resources related reports and distribute as appropriate
- Participate in company initiatives and work on special projects as assigned
- Research best practices on HR related topics and complete analysis of information
- 7 to 10 years progressively responsible experience in Human Resources; preferably in a technology environment
- Solid knowledge of Benefits Administration across EMEA
- Strong knowledge of HR-based policies and practices, as well as, knowledge of national and local laws and regulations.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship and team building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and at least one other European language (Dutch, German, French)
- Business acumen with a drive to understand the business and create HR programs to support it
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Process improvement orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues, determine appropriate solutions and resolve sensitive problems.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and familiar with HRIS systems, tools and reporting
<< Back to Current Openings
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Netcordia delivers a network management system that is easy to use, produces useful information everyday, and provides a system-level view of the network.Investors: Novak Biddle Venture Partners
, Trinity Ventures All Jobs: at Netcordia
|Headquarters:||2431 Solomons Island Road|
Annapolis, MD 21401
|Company Profile:||Netcordia is a leading provider of network automation software to the worlds most complex and mission-critical networks. Its award-winning NetMRI Network Change and Configuration Management (NCCM) solution continuously audits multi-vendor infrastructures, identifies anomalies early, speeds resolution, and automates network changes. Netcordia helps more than 250 leading organizations in healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, academic, service and government stretch IT budgets, improve overall performance, meet corporate policy and comply with stringent regulations. |
Support Netcordia with Social Media services