International Marketing Manager HubSpot
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
You will need to figure out the answers to questions like these:
You will have the support of the rest of the marketing team - the Product Marketing Team, Brand and Buzz Team, and Top of the Funnel Teams (blog, social, paid). They will be generating a lot of leads for your segment, creating sales and product marketing tools and building our brand. Yet, the ultimate responsibility falls to you to make your segment work and grow effectively.
- Should you try to stretch the top of the funnel or work on the middle of the funnel more?
- Are you giving your sales team too many or too few leads?
- Does your sales team have the right tools to sell effectively?
- What content do you need to properly generate leads?
- How should you use email marketing and marketing automation to nurture leads in your segment?
- How should you score and rotate leads in your segment?
- Are all of your leads being worked effectively?
- What should be the sales SLA to marketing in your segment?
- Should you leverage the trial, or go for more demo requests?
- Should you use more group demos or less?
- What type of webinars and ebooks are most effective for your segment?
- And, of course, at HubSpot you have to 'get stuff done', not make recommendations, so your job is to actually implement changes and improve the metrics for your team based on the questions above and more.
Goals and Metrics:
- Increase new revenue in your segment as fast as possible (Metric: New MRR $)
- Support sales (Metrics: Sales % of MRR Goal, Marketing MRR $ Pipeline Created, Sales' feedback on you)
- Grow efficiently (Metrics: COCA / TLV ratio, COCA $)
- Bachelor's degree with First-class honours
- Bilingual (Preferred Languages: Spanish, German, French, Dutch)
- 3+ Years of Lead Generation Marketing Experience
- Understanding and past demonstration of inbound marketing strategies and tactics.
Compensation will be based on experience. Because this is a critical role, carries a lot of responsibility and we want strong alignment with sales, there is also a bonus of approximately 15% of annual salary tied to new revenue in your segment.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED